Congratulations on your engagement!
If you would like to explore getting married at Holy Trinity we would love to help.
The first step is to contact Reverend Mike Jones by email: michael.jones123@sky,co.uk
or by telephoning on 01733 203588.
A couple can usually marry in this church if one of them:
- Lives in the parish
- Is on the church electoral roll
- Has lived in the parish for at least 6 months of their life
- Has regularly attended the church for a period of at least 6 months
- Was baptised or prepared for confirmation in the parish
Or if one of their parents, at any time after they were born:
- Has lived in the parish for at least 6 months
- Has regularly attended services in the parish for at least 6 months
Or if one of their parents or grandparents:
- Was married in the parish
If one of the parties has been divorced it may still be possible to be married in church. Ask the clergy for advice and help.
To find out more about getting married in church you can go to http://www.yourchurchwedding.org
The minimum legal fee in 2021 to get married in church is £543, but most couples will also want things like the organ, a choir, bell ringers, flowers etc. which can add to the cost.